Sunday, December 19, 2010

An Island Treasure

I've just had a wonderful early Christmas present! Every single item in my MadeIt shop has been purchased by the lovely Jennie for her idyllic shop on North Stradbroke Island. I haven't been to the shop myself but judging from these pictures I think next time I will need to do a personal delivery!

 DRIFT Handmade Treasures


              If anyone is lucky enough to be heading to the island anytime
 soon make sure you stop in to have a peek.

DRIFT handmade treasures
27 Mooloomba Road
Nth Stradbroke Island
Queensland 4113

This of course also means my Etsy shop is looking a little empty but fortunately I have a few new designs lined up that I hope to list before I head off to Canberra to spend Christmas with my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment