Thursday, January 20, 2011

Playing in 'my creative space'.

Thanks to a link shared by Kellie Christie - the original button jewellery designer and now also button maker - I've decided to show you what
I'm working on today.


In between the housework, filing and grocery shopping I've started another beaded ring. Still waiting for a long overdue delivery of hundreds of brightly coloured seed beads so I'm using what I have at the moment.

This post will be linked to Kootoyoo where players get to do a bit of show and tell every Thursday, so if you're making something why not play along!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the mention and very glad that you have joined in with everyone at Kootoyoo. It is definitely fun to share and see what others have been up to. Looking forward to seeing what you make with all of these bright beads that you are still waiting for but the black and silver is very lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see what you're working on. Beading is something totally new to me.

    ReplyDelete